Minterest | Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Minterest?
- Is Minterest regulated?
- How does marketplace funding work?
- Who can access the platform?
- Does Minterest have a mobile app?
- What are the different categories of loans?
Borrowers - Setting up your account
Borrowers - Loan Application
- Is there a minimum loan amount that Borrowers can request?
- How long can a loan tenor for Borrowers be?
- Does Minterest do invoice financing for Borrowers?
- What interest rate can I expect to pay as a Borrower?
- What are the fees that are payable to Minterest as a Borrower?
- Is my company qualified to apply for a loan on Minterest?
Investors - Setting up your Account
Investors - Making an Investment
- How do I make an offer/ invest in a Funding Request?
- Can I invest in multiple Funding Requests at the same time?
- Can I cancel my investment in a Funding Request?
- What happens to my money when a Funding Request is unsuccessful?
- Would investing in Loan Requests contravene the Moneylenders Act?
- As an Investor, can I contact the Borrower?
- I am an Individual Investor. What are the qualification criteria for me to be treated as an Accredited Investor?
- I am a Corporate. What are the qualification criteria for a corporate to be treated as Accredited Investor?
- I am a resident outside Singapore. Do these requirements apply to me if I want to be treated as an Accredited Investor?
- My assets are located outside Singapore. Can I count these to be part of the assessment as Accredited Investor?
- What do I do to be a Confirmed Accredited Investor?
- What does it mean for me to be treated as an Accredited Investor?